Friday, October 8, 2021

Message from Principal Kelly Dias 10/8/21

 Dear Academy Families and Friends,

Happy Friday!

A couple of reminders for you as we approach the long weekend:

1. We have no school on Monday due to Indigenous Peoples' Day.

2. We have no school Tuesday due to Professional Development for teachers.

3. If your child participated in Surveillance testing on Thursday, you should have received an email alert from "Binx" to create an account. This will show you the status of their test and results will be communicated this way.

4. If your child receives a positive Covid test result, from the surveillance testing or other, please alert me as soon as possible. The best way to alert me is to email me at: kdias@wsesdvt.org. Once I am aware of a positive case, I initiate contact tracing along with Jon Sessions and our nurses, so that we can communicate with you as needed.

5. Thank you for saying goodbye to your children in front of the school. The Kindergartners are doing a really wonderful job with their newfound independence!
I hope you have a beautiful fall weekend. I am so grateful for your communication and support, and for sharing your children with us.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment